Seaweed Dulse Flakes
Traditionally favoured by the Irish, Dulse adds amazing taste, colour and a healthy kick to a huge variety of dishes from savoury creations to sweet treats. Delicious and super healthy, so let the adventure begin!
Taste: Bacony, Umami, Salty, Sweet and Smokey
Eat raw or cooked
Why not try
- Sprinkle a heaped tsp into curries or saucey dishes.
- Toss a tsp of flakes in with potato, past or veggie salads
- Add a heaped tsp to brownies, cakes, crumbles or bread when mixing
It sure is healthy…
- High in Protein
- High in Calcium, Iron, Iodine, Copper, Manganese, Magnesium, Potassium, Zinc
- High in Vitamins A, B1, B2, B9, B12 & C
- Source of Vitamins B3, B7, D, E & Beta-carotene